A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Peji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Peji is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peji
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Peji, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Peji graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Peji has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Choi Peji MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce C. Peji practice?
- Dr. Joyce Peji has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Peji practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.