A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Pines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Pines, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pines graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Pines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Felice Pines DO and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joyce F. Pines practice?
- Dr. Joyce Pines has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Pines practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.