A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Pines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Pines is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pines
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Pines, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Physical Rehabilitation
Education & Awards
Dr. Pines graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Pines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Felice Pines DO and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joyce F. Pines practice?
- Dr. Joyce Pines has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Pines practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists.