A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Prophete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Prophete, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Prophete graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Prophete has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prophete accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joyce L. Prophete practice?
Dr. Joyce Prophete practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lynn, MA.
See Lynn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.