Dr. Joyce Purakal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Purakal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2015

Wonderful Dr

I have been a patient of Dr. Purakal's for years, it is because of her that I have the most precious gift in the world, my daughter. Over the years she consistently surprised and astounded myself and my husband, whom is a very tough critic, with her in depth knowledge, expertise, compassion and professionalism. She guided me thru a very uncertain pregnancy and it was with her healing hands I finally brought a healthy baby home. She is top notch all the way.

April 2nd, 2013

such a horrible experience!

This was such a horrible experience! I will never go back and see Dr. Purakal. She had zero bedside manners, the exam was so painful and after I told her to stop, she didn't care about how i was feeling or even spend time explain things. After 6hrs, I am still in pain and i have to find a different doctor to check me out in case Dr. Purakal damaged me.

February 13th, 2013

The wait was terrible, and it seems she was more interested in cutting on me than anything. She is crazy! She wanted me to have my sister send her records as she thought I might have future issues with cancer. OMG... my sister had cancer 20 years ago... I am sure I would have had it by now if I was going to get it... Long story short- Dr. Purakal wanted to give me a complete Hysterectomy just to be safe. What a nut job.

September 10th, 2011

HORRIBLE bedside manner! Just doesn't know how to talk to patients. I am a human being experiencing a wonderful moment in my life, not dying! Will never see her again or refer my friends or their dogs to her

June 5th, 2009

very bad experience so unproffesional

during my whole pregnancy i was visiting dr joyce purakal.i was not that satisfied but i was just passing my time in the end wen my blood presure shooty up i went to her office at comprehensive womens health care and it they didnt bother to in taking care of me i was in my 39 week and keep me to a never ending wait no body responded and i left the office in anger after 30 mins coz i dont want more wait as i dont want my unborn to get hurt.so i went heny ford macomb direct anf they took great care of me and send me back after 2 hrs and on the same day at night my water broke and i deliverd a baby boy.At tge tome of labour hospital satff call dr joyce and she never get back to me and said i m on vaccation so i cannot come.She was so unproffesional i never saw any ob that careless.as i use to visit her whole 39 weeks and she never took care of me at the time wen i need her help.plz all others dont let her be ur ob so that ull not be having same experience.thanx

March 22nd, 2017