A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Sapin, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sapin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Childrens Hosp Philadelphia
- Chop Clinical Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sapin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Sapin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joyce I. Sapin practice?
Dr. Joyce Sapin practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Chalfont Pediatricians and Chalfont Neurologists.