A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Schoettler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Schoettler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoettler
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schoettler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Schoettler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoettler graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schoettler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Jeong-Mi Schoettler MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joyce J. Schoettler practice?
- Dr. Joyce Schoettler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Schoettler practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Segundo, CA.
See Torrance Allergists and Torrance Pediatricians.