A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Schoettler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Schoettler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoettler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schoettler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Schoettler, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoettler graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schoettler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Jeong-Mi Schoettler MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joyce J. Schoettler practice?
- Dr. Joyce Schoettler has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Schoettler practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Allergists and Torrance Pediatricians.