A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Shotwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Shotwell, Pulmonologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Shotwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shotwell graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shotwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Merle Shotwell MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joyce M. Shotwell practice?
- Dr. Joyce Shotwell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Shotwell practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Sleep Medicine Doctors.