May 11th, 2016

Dr. Simon is a friendly and competent physician who enjoys caring for the entire family, from birth to aging issues. She's well-educated and knows enough to know when to refer her patient to a specialist. She and her team are computer literate and keep up to date with the latest advances.

Like my Doctor show details Like my Doctor
by Judy W on May 9th, 2016

I have been going to Dr.Simon for more than ten years. The Doctor, Nurses and all the staff at College Park staff are always helpful. Their care and advise keeps me current with appointments and maintenance. Something I wouldn't be able to do on my own.

Dr Simon is the best! show details Dr Simon is the best!
by Pam Rikey on Mar 11th, 2016

Dr Simon is amazing. She always listens and gives her honest opinion. She goes above and beyond to help by giving referrals when appropriate and looking into things when she doesn't know something. She even laid on the floor to show me some stretches. Love her!

by Mark Roby on Mar 7th, 2016

She is outstanding in every way!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Oct 5th, 2011

Dr Simon has delivered all 3 of my girls is my OBGYN and my girls Pediatrician. I dont know what we would do without her. She is so wonderful and is always caring and knowledgeable about our issues. I would not want to see anyone else for me and my girls.

Very good! show details Very good!
Jan 19th, 2011

Dr. Simon was my OBGYN during my first pregnancy and was very helpful and comforting during and after my miscarriage. Im pregnant again now and I still go to her for my prenatal care and any other medical reasons. She is a good listener and very informative. It is difficult to talk to her directly over the phone, but her nurse is very good at giving her messages and getting back to you quickly. I would recommend Dr. Simon to all of my friends.