A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Small, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Mood Disorders
- Neurotic Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Graham Small MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joyce G. Small practice?
- Dr. Joyce Small has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Small practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.