A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Small, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Mood Disorders
- Neurotic Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Graham Small MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joyce G. Small practice?
- Dr. Joyce Small has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Small practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.