A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Cao Teng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Cao Teng is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Cao Teng, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cao Teng graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Cao Teng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Ming Cao Teng MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce M. Cao Teng practice?
- Dr. Joyce Cao Teng has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Cao Teng practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Dermatologists and Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists.