A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Thompson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Thompson, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Mai Thompson MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joyce M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Joyce Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Thompson practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Geriatric Doctors.