A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Thompson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Thompson, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Mai Thompson MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joyce M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Joyce Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Thompson practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Geriatric Doctors.