A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Tinsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Tinsley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tinsley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tinsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Tinsley, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinsley graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Tinsley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Ann Tinsley MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joyce A. Tinsley practice?
- Dr. Joyce Tinsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Tinsley practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists.