A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Tinsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Tinsley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Tinsley, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinsley graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Tinsley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
- John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Ann Tinsley MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joyce A. Tinsley practice?
- Dr. Joyce Tinsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Tinsley practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists and Hartford Addiction Specialists.