Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joyce Tinsley
Dr. Joyce Tinsley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Old Lyme, CT, with another office in Hartford, CT. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Tinsley is affiliated with Hartford Hospital, University of Connecticut Health Center and John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT. She speaks English.
Dr. Joyce Tinsley has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Joyce Tinsley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Lyme, CT.
Dr. Olaf Ogland
Old Lyme, CT 1.71 mi39
Dr. Alexander Miano
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Pharmacology
Old Lyme, CT 1.71 mi21
Dr. Farid Force
Old Lyme, CT 1.71 mi41