A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Vaclav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaclav graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Vaclav has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Kilborn Vaclav DO is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joyce K. Vaclav practice?
- Dr. Joyce Vaclav has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Vaclav practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Infectious Disease Doctors.