A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JOYCE VAFEAS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. JOYCE VAFEAS is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. JOYCE VAFEAS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. VAFEAS graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. VAFEAS has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. VAFEAS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. JOYCE A. VAFEAS practice?
Dr. JOYCE VAFEAS practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Leola, PA and Quarryville, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.