A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Vafeas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Vafeas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vafeas
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Vafeas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Vafeas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vafeas graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vafeas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce A Vafeas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joyce A. Vafeas practice?
- Dr. Joyce Vafeas has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Vafeas practices Family Medicine near Leola, PA.
See Leola Family Physicians.