A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monissa Solberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monissa Joyce Solberg MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Monissa J. Solberg practice?
- Dr. Monissa Solberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Monissa Solberg practices Psychiatry near East Greenwich, RI.
See East Greenwich Psychiatrists.