A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Monissa Solberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solberg
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Solberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Solberg graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Monissa Joyce Solberg MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Monissa J. Solberg practice?
- Dr. Monissa Solberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Monissa Solberg practices Psychiatry near East Greenwich, RI.
See East Greenwich Psychiatrists.