Dr. Joyce Wipf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Wipf?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Joyce Wipf?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 27th, 2010

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Wipf takes the time her patients need to understand their conditions and makes sure that she treats the WHOLE patient, not just the symptoms. She pays close attention to everything that is going on with a patient, including home issues that may contribute to the medical issues of the patient.

October 6th, 2009

Absolutely outstanding primary provider!!!

Over the last 10 years that I have been a patient in the Veterans Administration Health Care system, I have had many primary care providers, a couple I was relieved when they moved on to greener pastures, not because of poor care, just poor personal skills. My last two were delightful, skillful and spoke to me as an equal, a partner in my own care, which I really appreciated. When I met Dr. Wipf, I was impressed by her efficiency and obvious confidence in her own ability and knowledge, and the way she didn't hesitate to call in someone else who might have more experience with my particular problem that day. Her warm personality put me at ease right away. I felt I not only had a new doctor, but a new friend. It wasn't until later when I looked up her name out of pure curiosity that I found out she was head of the whole department.

Birth Control