A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Wu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Wu, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Ying-Chen Wu MD is a female Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Joyce Y. Wu practice?
- Dr. Joyce Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Joyce Wu practices Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.