A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Yeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 96 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans