A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Yeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Yeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce Wentee Yeh MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joyce W. Yeh practice?
- Dr. Joyce Yeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Yeh practices Internal Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Torrance Internists.