A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Yu, FAAP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Yu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce E Yu FAAP and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joyce E. Yu practice?
- Dr. Joyce Yu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Yu practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Allergists and New York Pediatricians.