A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joyce Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joyce Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joyce Yu, FAAP, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Yu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joyce E Yu FAAP and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joyce E. Yu practice?
- Dr. Joyce Yu has 5 office locations.
Dr. Joyce Yu practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Allergists and New York Pediatricians.