A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joycelyn Speight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joycelyn Speight, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Thoracic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Speight graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Speight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UcsfHelen Dillar Cancer CtrMt Zion Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Speight accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joycelyn L. Speight practice?
Dr. Joycelyn Speight practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Urology, and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, MN and Erie, PA.
See San Francisco Radiologists, San Francisco Oncologists, and San Francisco Urologists.