A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joydeep Ghosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joydeep Ghosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghosh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joydeep Ghosh, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghosh graduated from Calcutta Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ghosh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joydeep Ghosh MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Joydeep Ghosh practice?
- Dr. Joydeep Ghosh has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joydeep Ghosh practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Goshen, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jervis, NY and White Plains, NY.
See Goshen Internists and Goshen Cardiologists.