inactive

• Good
  • Bad

May 26th, 2013
Highly Disappointed!
Dr. Ghosh operated on me twice. The first time was to implant a 3-wire defibrillator & pacemaker. It was implanted in a horrible spot, I am a very small boned person shame on him for where it was. I fell on day and the device ended up under my armpit (literally). I repoted it to Dr. Ghosh 5 times and he did nothing....it was extremely painful as it would poke out of my armpit when I lifted my arm. Finally I got sick of him DOING NOTHING that I went to the hospital myself and picked up my X-Rays to PROVE to this neglectful Dr. that I had a serious problem. He was argry with me for getting my own x-rays and proving him WRONG. One month after my 1st surgery I had to be opened up again so Dr. Ghosh could implant the 3 wire device where it belongs. I was warned that I was at HIGH RISK of INFECTION for opening up the same wound. I told him it was UNACCEPTABLE and I wanted it fixed. Dr. Ghosh preformed the 2nd surgery to place the heavy device where it belongs. When I woke Dr. Ghosh told me he had to put stitches inside because the device was under my ARMPIT and stitches outside to close the wound. Dr. Ghosh then sent me home 2 hours later with NO PAIN KILLERS. Dr. Ghosh cut me open and sent me home with tylenol. I was suffering in pain SO BAD THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO MOVE A MUSCLE. It even hurt to cry! What kind of Dr.cuts into a patient with severe congestive Heart Failure then sends you home with NO Medicine. Causing me more pain seemed like a "Power TRIP" instead of a man who TOOK AN OATH TO HELP AND HEAL PATIENTS!!! I now have serious pain and discomfort on my left side because Dr. Ghosh implanted the device TOO CLOSE to my arm and it presses on my nerves, most days I don't even want to use my "Left Arm" so not to aggrivate the lousy implant job that was done.

May 5th, 2016