A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joynita Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joynita Nicholson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Nicholson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joynita R Nicholson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joynita R. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Joynita Nicholson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joynita Nicholson practices Family Medicine near Glen Allen, VA.
See Glen Allen Family Physicians.