A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joynita Nicholson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joynita Nicholson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nicholson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nicholson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nicholson graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Nicholson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joynita R Nicholson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joynita R. Nicholson practice?
- Dr. Joynita Nicholson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joynita Nicholson practices Family Medicine near Glen Allen, VA.
See Glen Allen Family Physicians.