The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joyson Karakunnel
Dr. Joyson Karakunnel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warrenton, VA, with other offices in Olney, MD and Tampa, FL (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Karakunnel is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital, Tampa General Healthplan and The Tampa General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joyson Karakunnel has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Joyson Karakunnel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warrenton, VA.
Dr. Marwa Abdelfattah
Warrenton, VA 0 mi10
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Warrenton, VA 0 mi31
Dr. Matt Uzer
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Warrenton, VA 0 mi32