Learn more about Dr. Joysree Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joysree Subramanian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramanian
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Subramanian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joysree Subramanian, FIPP, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Facial Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Injections
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from R.G. Kar Medical College, Kolkata.
Dr. Subramanian has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joysree Subramanian FIPP and MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joysree Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Joysree Subramanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joysree Subramanian practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Pain Management Doctors.