Dr. Jozef Hudec Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jozef Hudec?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

March 3rd, 2016

Worst Doctor Ever!!

This was the worst doctor I have ever been to. Went to urgent medical centers of America where this doctor was attending. I complained about chest pain and congestion and told him I was taking every over the counter cough medicine I could think of. He gives me a prescription for ..wait for it... Delsym nighttime child liguid cough medicine. I asked him for something stronger and he told me there isn't anything. Told him that is not true and he then told me that he cannot prescribe anything that is codeine based. WTH?? I should have just waited for my regular doctor. Will never set foot inside that urgent care again.

March 21st, 2011

COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL

HAD AN APPOINTMENT FOR 8AM, GOT LOST AND SHOWED UP AT 8:10AM ONLY TO BE TURNED AWAY AND WAS NOT OFFERED ENTRY INTO THE FACILITY FOR A NOTE TO GIVE TO MY EMPLOYER. DOCTOR HAD COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR MY TIME AND I HOPE THAT HE HAS THE ABILITY TO COACH HIS STAFF ON HOW TO BE MORE PROFESSIONAL.

February 3rd, 2017