A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jozef Mazurek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jozef Mazurek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jozef Mazurek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Diabetic Foot
- Hot Flashes
- House Calls
- Laser Surgery
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazurek graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Mazurek has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazurek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jozef F. Mazurek practice?
Dr. Jozef Mazurek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.