A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jozef Mruk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jozef Mruk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mruk
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mruk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jozef Mruk, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mruk graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Mruk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jozef S Mruk FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jozef S. Mruk practice?
- Dr. Jozef Mruk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jozef Mruk practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.