A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jozef Mruk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jozef Mruk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mruk
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mruk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jozef Mruk, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mruk graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Mruk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jozef S Mruk FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jozef S. Mruk practice?
- Dr. Jozef Mruk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jozef Mruk practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.