Learn more about Dr. Jozef Mruk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jozef Mruk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jozef Mruk, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mruk graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Mruk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jozef S Mruk FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jozef S. Mruk practice?
- Dr. Jozef Mruk has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jozef Mruk practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS and Edmond, OK.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.