Learn more about Dr. Jozef Mruk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jozef Mruk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jozef Mruk, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mruk graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow.
Dr. Mruk has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mruk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jozef S. Mruk practice?
Dr. Jozef Mruk practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Newton, KS and Edmond, OK.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Cardiologists, and Wichita General Practitioners.