A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jozef Ottowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jozef Ottowicz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jozef Ottowicz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottowicz graduated from Medical Academy.
Dr. Ottowicz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jozef Antoni Ottowicz MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jozef A. Ottowicz practice?
- Dr. Jozef Ottowicz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jozef Ottowicz practices Neurology near Meridian, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Bountiful, UT and Billings, MT.
See Meridian Neurologists.