Overall Review

2.6

October 27th, 2016
Staff are so rude. No matters especially the supervisor, rudest person. Screams to patients and says if you can't wait then get out and look for another doctor. Doctor does not care how staff speaks to patients.

February 10th, 2016
He should be working with cattle not people. His staff has no manners, and rzucidlo has no manners. He acted as if he was forced to be there. No courtesy, no questions just assumed he knows everything. Does not care about patients. I felt like I was trash in his office when the almighty, all knowing doctor walked in. Needless to say I did not get an antibiotic and my condition worsened and I had to see a different doctor...

July 7th, 2015
This guy is a idiot. Stay away. Misdiagnosed me. All he wants is as many visits as he can get to charge insurance. Let you love ones know to stay away

June 2nd, 2014
WALKING DEAD DOCTOR SHOULD RETIRE!!
ATTENTION!!! EVERYBODY PLEASE DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER THIS MORON TO BE YOUR DOCTOR!. in my 62 years, I have NEVER encountered such a rude, sarcastic, doctor. he is like the walking dead. I would say hi doctor when he walked into the exam room, and never got a greeting back. he asked me if I had a phone, and do I answer it. he did a blood test and said I was diabetic, and I also had high cholesterol. so I began taking medicine for both. he also took me off high blood pressure medicine I was on for years, and my blood pressure was always perfect.he misdiagnosed me, because I went to a different doctor, had an ac1 test taken and I AM NOT diabetic. I also DO NOT have high cholesterol like he said. maybe he had the wrong chart, maybe of another patients but I don't think so. I took horrible medication for the so-called cholesterol,which led me to ache all over my body. when I asked him if I should take coQ10, he just waved his hand, and did not answer my question. he doesn't care about his patients, never says hello or good-bye. I showed him swelling on my left thigh, and he did not look at it, or examine it. he never listens to you. HE IS THE WORST DOCTOR ON THE PLANET!! I wish I could go to some medical organization, to force him to retire, so he doesn't do damage to other people. I, as well as my insurance company wasted a lot of money on medication that was not needed.

February 21st, 2014
Sorry doctor is overbooked
This is the response I received today when I called to make an appointment to see this doctor who was to be me primary care doctor. I was informed that I have to wait to see this doctor for 4 days even thou I am in so much pain that it is hard for me to walk. Well if this is how Dr. Rzucidlo and his staff treat their patients good luck to them all... I am seeing a new PCP with help from my insurance...