Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

by stacey k on Feb 28th, 2015

I had a cyst in my finger from rock climbing and my main concern was being able to climb again. Dr Zoldos discussed all the options and trade-offs with me and recommended what I believe to be the best course of action (surgery). He performed the excision. No pain at all after surgery (and no, I did not take meds). Rode my bike to work 24 hours later. Back to using my hand during all daily activities 5 days later, as if nothing happened. Seriously, amazing. Having consulted several surgeons before finding Dr Zoldos, I think this is the most qualified and experienced person, and he will work with you to get the outcome you want. The wait at the Mesa office sucks, but who cares. Totally worth the wait if your hands are important to you.

Area of skin necrosis - fixed open abdominal wound - no one else could fix! show details Area of skin necrosis - fixed open abdominal wound - no one else could fix!
by Eve Picquette on Nov 5th, 2014

I appreciate the fact that Dr. Champagne and partner Dr. Zoldos go all over the valley to handle emergencies and save hands and limbs. They also take on other surgeries that no one else will do - I feel lucky that they both worked on my wound and it is closed and healed beautifully!!

Spouse show details Spouse
by Colleen R on Aug 27th, 2013

When all other Doctors opted not to treat my husband, Dr. Zoldos never hesitated. Intricate micro-vascular surgery in the neck and jaw region was accomplished in two stages, 2 days apart without any complications and simply wonderful results. There are not words adequate enough to say about his skills and compassion. Thank God that there are still Drs out there who care about their patients and not just making a buck.

Highly Skilled and Wise Surgeon show details Highly Skilled and Wise Surgeon
Apr 10th, 2012

It am a twenty-year vetran O.R. Nurse. Dr. Zoldos is what every patient needs in surgery--A surgeon with the best skill and wisdom! Dr. Zoldos was just that for our seven year old daughter. He saved her from amputation of her hand. It does not get any better than that! Maurice and Suzi

Jan 14th, 2011

Dr Zoldos did the surgery on two amputated fingers. I am very satisfied with the result. He treated me with concern and a professional attitude at the Center. No complaints outside of the long wait caused by many patients in line.

Oct 12th, 2009

will only refer my friends and family to him.

Jun 12th, 2009

Zoldos performed surgery on a family member. He was aloof after surgery. The post-op meant long hours in a waiting room and disorganized aftercare. His billing office is manned by rude, demanding reps. The office seemed more about collecting fees than patient care.

Saved my hand! show details Saved my hand!
by CAT, Tempe on Dec 1st, 2008

A horrible accident severed my wrist to the bone - cutting nerves and tendons. Dr. Zoldos did the surgical repair! excellent work.