Dr. Jozef Zoldos MD Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Phoenix, AZ

3.9

June 8th, 2016
After our insurance paid him as if he were in network, he gouged us for +50000.00 more out of pocket.

February 28th, 2015
I had a cyst in my finger from rock climbing and my main concern was being able to climb again. Dr Zoldos discussed all the options and trade-offs with me and recommended what I believe to be the best course of action (surgery). He performed the excision. No pain at all after surgery (and no, I did not take meds). Rode my bike to work 24 hours later. Back to using my hand during all daily activities 5 days later, as if nothing happened. Seriously, amazing. Having consulted several surgeons before finding Dr Zoldos, I think this is the most qualified and experienced person, and he will work with you to get the outcome you want. The wait at the Mesa office sucks, but who cares. Totally worth the wait if your hands are important to you.

November 5th, 2014
Area of skin necrosis - fixed open abdominal wound - no one else could fix!
I appreciate the fact that Dr. Champagne and partner Dr. Zoldos go all over the valley to handle emergencies and save hands and limbs. They also take on other surgeries that no one else will do - I feel lucky that they both worked on my wound and it is closed and healed beautifully!!

August 27th, 2013
Spouse
When all other Doctors opted not to treat my husband, Dr. Zoldos never hesitated. Intricate micro-vascular surgery in the neck and jaw region was accomplished in two stages, 2 days apart without any complications and simply wonderful results. There are not words adequate enough to say about his skills and compassion. Thank God that there are still Drs out there who care about their patients and not just making a buck.

April 10th, 2012
Highly Skilled and Wise Surgeon
It am a twenty-year vetran O.R. Nurse. Dr. Zoldos is what every patient needs in surgery--A surgeon with the best skill and wisdom! Dr. Zoldos was just that for our seven year old daughter. He saved her from amputation of her hand. It does not get any better than that! Maurice and Suzi

January 14th, 2011
Dr Zoldos did the surgery on two amputated fingers. I am very satisfied with the result. He treated me with concern and a professional attitude at the Center. No complaints outside of the long wait caused by many patients in line.

October 12th, 2009
will only refer my friends and family to him.

June 12th, 2009
Zoldos performed surgery on a family member. He was aloof after surgery. The post-op meant long hours in a waiting room and disorganized aftercare. His billing office is manned by rude, demanding reps. The office seemed more about collecting fees than patient care.

December 1st, 2008
Saved my hand!
A horrible accident severed my wrist to the bone - cutting nerves and tendons. Dr. Zoldos did the surgical repair! excellent work.