Dr. Jozsef Duhl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

December 17th, 2014
I see him in his Somerset office. He's a great doctor but he seems understaffed which is probably why there is such a long wait time. He only has one medical assistant and she always looks disheveled and unprofessional. Aside from that however Dr. Duhl is very knowledgable.

January 14th, 2012
Great Dr.
Dr. Duhl is a great Dr. He was able to diagnose what I had immediately and I am much better. The staff is pretty good too compared to other offices. The problem is the wait. Everyone waiting feels the same way and joke about it at least. They all do agree he is worth the wait though!!

July 22nd, 2010
If you want to wait forever then this is the doctor for you!
I got to the office @ 2:00pm promptly,I waited 2 hrs to be seen,then 1 more hour in the room,I left the office with-there is nothing more I can do for you,Oh and he said that because of my past history that the pain was all in my head!!!So Will I ever goto this doctor ever again-NO!!!I actually heard him many times go past my room where I was and goto the next person as if I was a peice of garbage!He did help in the past,yet this time he really made me angry.So when asked if I like him I THINK HE IS AN AMAZING DOCTOR, or I used to !that has all changed-never again!Iwas going to him since 2005!He was great,now to tell a person It's all in your head that's not right!Also,he said it could be Apendisitus?Figure this out-he then says go get these tests-they will prob. be negative-what does this mean!I don't understand.So if you want to wait for a very long time then this is for you!

September 8th, 2009
Mr.
I saw Doctor Duhl about 5 years ago for an annual colon screening. After the test we met and went over the results. He explained them in a very caring and professioal way. I completely understood what he was talking about. I just received a reminder about my next screening and will promptly make an appointment.I found Dr. Duhl to a very nice man and a great doctor. He is an easy doctor to talk to. He responds in a manner that I felt he was not talking down to me as some doctors do, but as a friend who really cared that I receive the best medical care I could get.

April 4th, 2009
Dr. Duhl has earned my trust and may have saved my life by detecting a pre-cancerous flat polyp. You want a doctor that is a colon expert and does a thorough examination and answers all your questions. I would recommend Dr. Duhl

May 29th, 2008
Dr. Duhl is very intelligent and very thorough. I have been seeing him for about 15 years with my ulcerative colitis, and I am completely satisfied with him. I wouldn't even think of switching to another gastroenterologist, because I truly appreciate how thorough he is, spending time with me during procedure follow-up visits. He always answers all of my questions in a very friendly, intelligent and polite manner. I read the other comment, and couldn't believe how ignorant it actually was. I would DEFINITELY recommend Dr. Duhl.