A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jozsef Lukacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jozsef Lukacs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lukacs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lukacs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jozsef Lukacs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukacs graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Lukacs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jozsef Lukacs MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jozsef Lukacs practice?
- Dr. Jozsef Lukacs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jozsef Lukacs practices Diagnostic Radiology near Gresham, OR.
See Gresham Radiologists.