A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ju-Fang Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ma
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ju-Fang Ma, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ju-Fang Ma MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ju-Fang Ma practice?
- Dr. Ju-Fang Ma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ju-Fang Ma practices Anesthesiology near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Suffolk, VA.
See Portsmouth Anesthesiologists.