A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juae Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juae Chang is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juae Chang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juae Cynthia Chang MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Juae C. Chang practice?
- Dr. Juae Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Juae Chang practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Pediatricians.