A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan-Sebastian Saldivar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saldivar
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Saldivar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan-Sebastian Saldivar, MD is board certified in Clinical Molecular Genetics and Medical Genetics - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saldivar graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Saldivar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan-Sebastian S Saldivar MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Juan-Sebastian S. Saldivar practice?
- Dr. Juan-Sebastian Saldivar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan-Sebastian Saldivar practices Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Lancaster Pathologists and Lancaster Geneticists.