A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan-Sebastian Saldivar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan-Sebastian Saldivar, MD is board certified in Clinical Molecular Genetics and Medical Genetics - Molecular Genetic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saldivar graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Saldivar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan-Sebastian S Saldivar MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Molecular Genetic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Juan-Sebastian S. Saldivar practice?
- Dr. Juan-Sebastian Saldivar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Juan-Sebastian Saldivar practices Pathology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Clinical Molecular Genetics, and Molecular Genetic Pathology near Lancaster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Lancaster Pathologists and Lancaster Geneticists.