Learn more about Dr. Juan Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Down Syndrome
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Juan Garcia practice?
- Dr. Juan Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Garcia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.