A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 35 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Down Syndrome
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Garcia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Antonio Garcia MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Juan Garcia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Juan Garcia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.