A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Down Syndrome
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba.
Dr. Garcia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Garcia practice?
Dr. Juan Garcia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pulmonary Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX.
See Tampa Internists, Tampa Cardiologists, and Tampa Pulmonologists.