A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Alba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Alba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Alba, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alba graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alba has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Alba practice?
Dr. Juan Alba practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.