A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Alba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Alba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Alba, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alba graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago.
Dr. Alba has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan A Alba MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Alba practice?
- Dr. Juan Alba has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Alba practices Family Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.