Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Aldrich
Dr. Juan Aldrich, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Southport, NC, with another office in Southport, NC. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Aldrich is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center - Mercy, J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital and Mount Sinai Medical Center - Miami. Dr. Aldrich has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Aldrich has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Juan Aldrich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southport, NC.
Dr. Cyril Abrams
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Southport, NC 0 mi38
Dr. Sidney Fortney
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Oak Island, NC 1.82 mi50
Dr. Douglas Hiltz
Southport, NC 2.34 mi31