A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Aldrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Aldrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aldrich
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aldrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Aldrich, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldrich graduated from Universidad De Salamanca. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aldrich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan L Aldrich FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Juan L. Aldrich practice?
- Dr. Juan Aldrich has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Aldrich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southport, NC.
See Southport Internists and Southport Cardiologists.