A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Aldrich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Aldrich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aldrich
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Aldrich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Aldrich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aldrich graduated from Universidad De Salamanca. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Aldrich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brunswick Hospital
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Luis Aldrich MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Juan L. Aldrich practice?
- Dr. Juan Aldrich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Aldrich practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Southport, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Leland, NC.
See Southport Internists and Southport Cardiologists.