Dr. Juan Alonzo Is this you?

September 11th, 2013

Exceptional Doctor

Kind, courteous, very professional. Up front re: his impressions and gave me treatment options. Super clean office, lovely staff.

July 10th, 2011

extremely condescending.

I felt he was very rude and talked to me in a way that was very condescending. The wait times are usually ridiculous, sometimes an hour long and the moment I go in, it's not even 15-minutes of my time. Also, when he asked when was the last time I had a panic attack, I told him which soon followed soon after with the sound of his own laughter, very unprofessional.

February 15th, 2013