Dr. Juan Angelats Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Angelats?

April 12th, 2017

Best Surgeon

Never disappointed. Very honest

November 9th, 2011

Dr. Angelats, is very proffesional. This would be the third time I have used him. And I like his no mess around way of doing things. His staff is also highly recommended by me. They all are very nice.

October 14th, 2011

Horrible bedside manner

This doctor plastic surgeon. I am a burn survivor with 3rd degree burns on my face and he wanted to do mininal surgery and told me my face would look worse for the rest of my life than it does now. He has horrible bedside manners. He treated me insensitively. He also didn't want to do surgery on issues that needed to be addessed. I wouldn't go back to this doctor again.

August 4th, 2011

Don't go

I was referred to Dr Angelats by my dermatologist because of a blemish on my face that I had for several months. The wait time was not bad and his staff is very nice. I showed him the blemish on my face and while he was looking at it he said "Oh yes, this looks like cancer." There were no offers of encouragement and he never looked me in the eyes when he said this. Then an assistant came in and typed on a laptop while Dr Angelats dictated and mentioned the words "basal cell carcinoma". I was pretty shook up at this point. A nurse who was in the room the whole tome asked me if I was alright, and said not to worry, that he was a really good doctor, and that he had successfully removed a growth from her forehead recently. She said the Dr would come in and take a biopsy that would be sent to the lab and I would find out for sure if it was indeed cancer, in a few days. This was on a Monday. I cried a lot for the next 5 days. On Friday I got a call from a Loyola staff member saying to my great relief that it was an epidermal eroision, and not cancer or even precancer. I asked if it needed to be removed, and was told it already has been removed.So that was my one and only time I will ever visit Dr Angelats. If my dermatolgist reccommends him again I will say "No way."

March 31st, 2010

Dr. Angelats

Dr. Angelats is an amazing doctor with an amazing team of people behind him. I am extremely happy with the results of my rhinoplasty and would recommend him to anyone who is interested. He is a talented man and doctor's like him are hard to come by. I experience no pain, fast recovery, and will honestly miss visiting him because hes such a great doctor!

February 15th, 2017