A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Arias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Arias, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arias graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Arias has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Juan W. Arias practice?
Dr. Juan Arias practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.