Dr. Juan Aristorenas Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Juan Aristorenas Jr?

Caring Doctor

Posted on June 7th, 2013

I've been going to Dr Aristorenus for years now. He exhausts every effort to help you. He's blatantly honest whether you like it or not. If he can't help you, he will refer you to a specialist and make an appointment for you.

Do be over weight

Posted on October 28th, 2008

I'm a now ex patient of Dr. Aristorenas. do to his bed side manner and the fact that for so reason he does not like people that are over weight. know matter what i went to see him for he always told me it would get better if i lost weight. the last day i went to see him was to get my heart medication refilled. but instead of him doing that he told me that i was FAT then he told me that he put that wrong i wasn't i was HUGE at this point I left his office in tears without my heart medicine and i will never go to his office for anything in the future.

Posted on November 21st, 2014