Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Asensio-Gonzalez
Dr. Juan Asensio-Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Miami, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Asensio-Gonzalez is affiliated with University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy, Cedars Medical Center and Jackson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Asensio-Gonzalez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Asensio-Gonzalez has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...