A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Astruc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Astruc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Astruc
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Astruc Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Astruc, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Astruc graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Astruc has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Antonio Astruc MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Astruc practice?
- Dr. Juan Astruc has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Astruc practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.