A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Astruc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Astruc is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Astruc
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Astruc Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Astruc, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Astruc graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Astruc has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Antonio Astruc MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Juan A. Astruc practice?
- Dr. Juan Astruc has 1 office location.
Dr. Juan Astruc practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.