A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Ayerdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Ayerdi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Ayerdi, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayerdi graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayerdi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Perry General Hospital
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Ayerdi MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan Ayerdi practice?
- Dr. Juan Ayerdi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Juan Ayerdi practices Vascular Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA and Milledgeville, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.