A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Ayerdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Ayerdi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ayerdi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ayerdi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Ayerdi, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayerdi graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayerdi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Perry General Hospital
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Ayerdi MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Juan Ayerdi practice?
- Dr. Juan Ayerdi has 5 office locations.
Dr. Juan Ayerdi practices Vascular Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Warner Robins, GA and Milledgeville, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.