The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Ochoa
Dr. Juan Ochoa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Ochoa is affiliated with UPMC St Margaret, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC and Geisinger Medical Center. Dr. Ochoa has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Ochoa has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Juan Ochoa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.
Dr. Karen Bailey
General Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Danville, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Christopher Coppola
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Danville, PA 0 mi22
Dr. Nicholas Purdy
Otolaryngology, General Surgery
Danville, PA 0 mi8