More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Ballesteros
Dr. Juan Ballesteros, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Ballesteros is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital, St Christopher's Hospital for Children and Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Ballesteros has the following 2 specialties
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Juan Ballesteros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Pramath Nath
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi29
Dr. Sarah Long
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi47
Dr. Roberta Laguerre
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi18