A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Ballesteros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Juan Ballesteros is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Ballesteros, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ballesteros graduated from Universidad De Panama.
Dr. Ballesteros has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Ballesteros MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Juan Ballesteros practice?
- Dr. Juan Ballesteros has 6 office locations.
Dr. Juan Ballesteros practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.