Overall Review

October 21st, 2015
best in miami

April 20th, 2015
Great Pulmonary Specialist
Dr. Barrios is not only a great doctor , but he really cares about his patients. I had pneumonia for 4 weeks through other doctors misdiagnosis. Dr. Barrios caught what the others had not. Long story short,I went to the hospital and in a short time I am feeler much better. He checked in on me regularly, and coordinated with the other two doctors. The bottom line is that he loves what he does and exhibits it with the way he treats his patients.

April 20th, 2015
Dr Barrio has been wonderful and his professional care of my wife has been tremendous

April 9th, 2014
Office visits
Has been my physician for the last 10years and would not change him for anyone else. He is extremely professional and knows how to take care of his patients

March 3rd, 2014
World Class Pulmonologist
Dr. Barrio has cared for me and my wife for nearly a decade. He is an all-star. We have referred countless friends, colleagues and major clients to him. Having the ablitiy to select from countless pulmonologists locally and willing to travel, if needed, I could not be happier with the care Dr. Barrio provides.

September 16th, 2013
excellence in medicine
dr barrio is not only an excellent doctor, but he is caring and considerate of his patient and their family- his knowledge is quite impressive and he has the ability to translate this into his diagnosis and treatment of the patient- he makes it his business to find the accurate course of treatment for the illness and makes the patient feel that he is not only valued, but treated in a way to enable his recovery- dr barrio is a life saver and very respected by us - his nurse margie is also an incredible asset to his office and valuable as the front line ruth and steven shere

November 19th, 2012
excellence in medicine
WE truly feel that we are the luckiest people in the world to have Dr. Barrio as our physician. His excellence in care is unmatched. The doctor is caring, knowledgable and brilliant in his diagnosis. One feels very safe and secure in his decisions about our healthcare. As a doctor he is the standard bearer . He is brilliant in his field and has saved my husband's life.

September 24th, 2012
Pulmonary Specialist
Professionalism,Courtesy,and Knowledge at its best. Dr. Barrio takes the time to work with me and followup with my other Doctors in making sure we are all on the same page to diagnose and treat my issues. He is an amazing Doctor who cares about people.

July 29th, 2012
Dr. Barrio is the absolute best doctor I have ever seen. This man literally saved my life! He spent months over seeing my care, visiting me daily during my extended hospital stays and always spent all the time required by me answering questions and explaining procedures. I am still his patient today and will not ever see another pulmonologist. I highly recommend everyone to see Dr. Barrio for any pulmonary issues.

July 28th, 2012
Keeper of the LOG, The CREW of the SS Fellowship
Dr Barrio is one of the best pulmonologists in Miami. He is a truly caring MD and will do his best to take care of and meet your neeeds. I would highly recommend as one of the best Pulmonologists in Miami!

March 17th, 2011
This physician is one of the best physicians I have ever known.
Dr. Barrio saved my life. He checked for pulmonary embolisms when I was admitted to Baptist Hospital with double pneumonia. Due to that fact he also checked for DVT. When I was found to have both the appropriate treatment was done and I recovered. Most other doctors would not have checked for PE/DVT with a diagnosis of pneumonia. He did. he is a credit to his profession. He also takes his time with me on office visits. i never feel rushed and he ansewrs all my questions. His staff is also wonderful. It feels like you're visiting with family. I highly recommend Dr. Barrio whithout reservations. He is one of the best physicians in South Florida.

January 27th, 2011
Caring Doctor
Dr. Barrio took the time to listen, spoke to me as an adult (as opposed to down like a child). He was knowledgeable about the main illness, and offered reassurance when results were not the best. Best beside manner, and was never in any rush. Highly admire and respect.