A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Juan Batlle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Juan Batlle, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Batlle graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Batlle has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Juan Carlos Batlle MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Juan C. Batlle practice?
- Dr. Juan Batlle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Juan Batlle practices Diagnostic Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.