Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Juan Batlle
Dr. Juan Batlle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Batlle is affiliated with South Miami Hospital, Homestead Hospital and Doctors Hospital Baptist Health South Florida. He speaks English.
Dr. Juan Batlle has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Juan Batlle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. David Hillman
Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Miami, FL 0.42 mi53
Dr. Robert Elias
Miami, FL 1.12 mi35
Dr. Sven Kuestermann
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Miami, FL 1.30 mi22